How Does it work ?
The main idea of onBroom is to reduce the information noise and give you direct access to only valuable search results.
- When you launch the search in your favourite search engine, at the same time we execute the queries in the other search engines
- we analyse received results by identifying the wage of each returned page – for each page we measure
- number of search engines which returned it
- its position in each search engine
and we apply predefined filters
- Retrieved results we order based on the calculated wages
- You receive clean , reordered and filtered results with all web crumbs swiped out.
search engine on steroids
onBroom is an extension* to your favourite search engine. You can use all features you had till now, but onBroom will give you search results much more complete and well-fitting. Don’t need to change your habits, but get more from your search engine (and not only one search engine).
* you can also use it as independent search page
One engine to rule them all. Whenever you search a key words in your search engine , onBroom will run the same search in multiple search engines and give you merged and filtered results. For now we are using 4 most common search engines:
In future versions we will include more engines , as well add possibility to decide which of them you want to use.
Intelligent filtering algorithm
Our algorithm is our secret sauce. We are compiling, analysing and filtering the results from multiple search engines to give you cleaned and cleared site references with valuable content.